Our client is a leading law firm who prides themselves on providing their clients with a first class service.
Due to growth there is a vacancy for a paralegal to join their Property team based in Truro.
This is a full time opportunity working 9am-5.15pm Monday to Friday.
You will be working as a Paralegal within the Real Estate team and duties will include:
- preparing contract packs
- dealing with exchanges and completions
- liaising with clients
- dealing with Land Registry applications
- attending client meetings with other fee earners
- preparing notes of meetings
- preparing letters
- undertaking research and providing support to the qualified staff in the department.
All fee earning work generated would be supervised and checked by the relevant fee earner.
For this role you be an experienced Paralegal or Secretary looking to progress their role.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a focus on exceptional client care.
- Previous experience of conveyancing
- You will need to have a flexible approach and the ability to work within a team environment.
- The position would suit someone who is highly organised, accurate, proactive and committed to meeting deadlines while remaining calm under pressure.
- Excellent all round communication skills, professional telephone manner and attention to detail is essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days' holiday per year, life assurance and private medical insurance schemes.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV via the form below in complete confidence and we will get back to you. Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality