The fastest growing software company in the North West are looking to bolster their Governance and data team and have an exciting opportunity for a Data Privacy Manager to join the team. The Privacy Manager will work closely with the Deputy CISO and Info Sec Manager to lead and deliver the data privacy programme, developing plans, deliverables and engaging with stakeholders to implement the strongest data privacy performance possible.
Travel: limited travel to external sites
What the Privacy manager will bring to the company:
- Previous experience managing and implementing Data Privacy operations in an international organisation.
- Knowledge of Data Privacy laws on an international level would be great (UK, USA, Japan etc)
- Privacy management policy implementation experience
- A strong influencer, with experience working with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
- Strong GDPR principle knowledge
You will be joining a very successful organisation who have a fantastic reputation in their industry. You will be provided with a clear career path, and structured training that will allow you to grow within the organisation.
You may have experience in any of the following: Information Security, Data Privacy Management, Data Privacy, Info Sec Management, ISO27001, ISO9001, GDPR, Privacy Manager