Account Manager Job Title:
Account Manager Salary:
£28-34k (depending on experience)Location:
Remote (work from home, anywhere!)
The Goat Agency is the global leading influencer marketing agency. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world and are looking for experienced account managers to join us and provide exceptional service to our current and forthcoming clients.
Account management sits at the heart of the agency and in this role, you will work closely with every department, including business development, strategy, insights, relations, campaigns, finance and operations.
Account managers are the key point of contact for our clients and are the voice of our clients within the agency, with responsibilities including:
Required skills and experience to apply:
- Working with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business and objectives, translating this into a client briefing form and ensuring that all requirements are reflected in influencer selection and throughout the content creation process.
- Oversight of multiple campaigns simultaneously, liaising with the influencer relations and campaigns teams constantly to stay up-to-date on the progress of each campaign and flagging any concerns or potential issues to the team as soon as possible, alongside suggested solutions.
- Sharing clear and thorough updates and reporting with clients regularly over email, phone calls and face to face meetings, while providing recommendations and expertise at every stage of the campaign.
- Presenting clearly and confidently to key stakeholders in pitches, kick-off meetings and post-campaign analysis meetings.
- Continual forward-thinking and proactive ideation of additional activity that Goat could propose to clients, based on a detailed knowledge of their business, objectives and upcoming focuses.
- Building trusted relationships with clients, leading to repeat business in the long-term.
Company Culture and Benefits:
- 3+ years of experience working for a brand or in a client servicing role at an agency, dealing with high profile and demanding clients.
- Experience pitching and selling ideas to clients, and ability to present confidently to stakeholders at all levels.
- Passion for influencer marketing, an understanding of social campaigns and evolving knowledge of industry developments.
- Exceptional organisation and ability to independently manage multiple campaigns to an extremely high standard, in a fast-paced environment, while always maintaining an eye for detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and deal with problems in a logical and efficient way.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor communication and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrable experience delegating and prioritising an ever-changing workload.
- Regular global and team training sessions
- Social clubs
- £200 grant to make your working from home set up comfortable
- Remote working
If you would like to apply for this role please attach a 500-word answer to the question "Why do you want to work at The Goat Agency?"
and click "Apply Now"