A high-end group are offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their advanced practice in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The brand hold a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice will allow access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment, enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.Optometrist - Role
Optometrist - Requirements
- Personally delivering eye examinations and contact lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard
- Utilise the relaxed 30 minute testing times
- Make recommendations from the testing room to assist with the dispense
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Part time - 3 days/wk
Optometrist - Package
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Base salary up to £59,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme up to 20% of base
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.