Conveyancing Legal AssistantCambridgeshire Full Time, Permanent£21,000 - £23,000 (DOE)
Are you a passionate Conveyancing Legal Assistant? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Conveyancing Legal Assistant to work for our highly established client based in Cambridgeshire.
The successful Conveyancing Legal Assistant will provide caseload support within the conveyancing department under the supervision of the Residential Conveyancing Manager. A track record of managing a heavy caseload within a successful law firm is desired along with the following stipulations:Principle Responsibilities for the Conveyancing Legal Assistant:
Person Specification for the Conveyancing Legal Assistant:
- Provide caseload support to their line manager under their direct supervision and that of the Residential Conveyancing Manager
- Provide support in residential conveyancing matters, including the more complex aspects
- Assist and deal with leasehold residential conveyancing matters
- Deal with referral arrangements and have a strong awareness of compliance issues
- Be familiar with the CQS, Lexcel and panel memberships
- Build relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals to ensure that our strong and reputable team is strengthened
- Seek out and converting/referring new business opportunities
- The ideal candidate will hold a qualification or be working towards a qualification as a CILEx or Licensed Conveyancer.
- Have a total commitment to high quality client care and delivery of service.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be discrete and have the ability to respect client confidentiality.
- Possess strong and proven business development skills.
- Have solid organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to adapt to a broad range of situations and circumstances, and remain calm under pressure.
- Be flexible - to be a member of a team and to assist with work as required.
- Posess a willingness to undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development and further training.
This is a full-time permanent Conveyancing Legal Assistant position, offering an annual salary of £21,000 - £23,000.
If this Conveyancing Legal Assistant position sounds like you, please forward your interest to Simon at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.