Job Title: Service/Applications ManagerLocation: Sandy, Bedfordshire - may require international travel on occassionSalary: £40 - 45k + Car Allowance of £6k+ benefitsDescription
Our client is seeking a key individual to join the team and lead the way. This is a complex position and you will be expected to take full responsibility for the effective and efficient running of the department. Assisting both sales and customer services with technical support as well as engineering and production with hands on support for test and commission of new and development systems.
- Plan and coordinate installations and repair of manufactured and OEM equipment globally
- Provide on-site troubleshooting support, or email/telephone support of company-built and OEM equipment
- Plan and organise customer maintenance visits and service repairs
- Conduct on-sit installations, commissioning and training to ensure equipment is functioning
- Determine parts supply, maintenance tasks, safety procedures and service schedule required for service activites
- Provide technical information and assistance to other departments
- Produce a full range of video opeation guides for exisitng and new equipment
- Develop and conduct equipment training programs
- HNC or BTEC in electronics or general engineering
- Customer facing, equipment service related experience (semiconductor industry experience desirable)
- Mechanical and Electrical/Electronic expertise
- Problem solving
- Must be able to travel as a back-up to the service team and to support sales Globally
- Full Driving licence
- Organised, friendly, good communicator, self starter who can use their initiative
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to lift 25 - 50 kgs
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to or call
If you do not hear from us within 7 days then thank you for your application but we will not be taking it any furthe r.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.