Small Change ManagerNottingham / Remote WorkingUp to £35,000 per annumPlease note - our offices are based in Nottingham, however we would consider a remote working arrangement for the right individual. You will be required to visit our Nottingham offices a minimum of once or twice per month.
This role fits within the Buzz Bingo Transformation team, which is responsible for managing small change and projects to ensure they land successfully. As Small Change Manager you will be responsible for understanding, prioritizing, coordinating and in some cases managing the large volume of small changes that are progressed within Buzz each year. You will therefore interact with stakeholders across the organization and will support the successful implementation of small changes to drive tangible benefits into Buzz.Your tasks and responsibilities
Your skills and experienceEssential:
- Working within the small change governance process, whereby such changes can be understood and assessed for prioritization and progression.
- Developing and managing a consistent framework for progressing small changes, such that these changes are repeatedly delivered successfully.
- Within this framework, agreeing the management of each initiative.
- Managing the delivery of small changes.
- Identifying resource requirements to forward plan the work required to deliver the changes.
- Articulating and gathering requirements and planning the activities required to implement the changes.
- Engaging with other change functions to plan and schedule small change appropriately - for example, IT, Change Approvals Board, implementation team, etc.
- Providing updates via verbal communication and formal regular reporting on the volume and progress of small change initiatives.
The following would be helpful to have but not essential:
- Previous project management experience.
- MS project/PFTW experience.
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of managing project budgets or financial management
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- Basic knowledge of project and change management.
- Ability to fully understand an initiative in order to implement a change successfully.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Able to report and summarise information to wider audiences.
- Advanced MS office skills.
A little bit about us...
- Awareness of Business Analyst and IT practices.
- Knowledge and experience within a Bingo / Online Gaming environment.
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we'll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results - whatever your role. We're dedicated to building Bingo's Most Exciting Community every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.