Due to continued success, our client is urgently seeking an industry-experienced, ambitious and dedicated IFA Administrator to join their department on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide efficient administration, to assist the Advisers in the procurement and processing of new business and the servicing of existing clients.
- Produce the all relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including, quotations, illustrations and valuations
- Process all new business documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- To deal with queries from clients, Advisers or colleagues, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- To deliver excellent client service in accordance with FCA guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Advisers, colleagues and management in order to provide an efficient and effective service to the Adviser and the clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional administrative skills with the ability to perform well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy throughout your work. You will possess a minimum of 12 months within an IFA support role with up-to-date knowledge of FCA regulations.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a reputable firm who firmly believe in employee development and offer genuine scope for progression. Applications are being reviewed immediately and if short-listed you will be contacted with 24 hours.