Infrastructure Engineer - Managed File Transfer
Location: Home Based
3 Month Contract (Inside IR35)
Rate: £450 - £500 per day
Skills: Managed File Transfer (MFT), FTPS, SFTP, Manage Keys & Certificates
We are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer with knowledge of Managed File Transfer systems for a global IT Consultancy on an initial 3 month contract. Working with a reputable customer in the financial services sector we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with experience of Managed File Transfer systems to support an imminent peak in demand on a high value programme of work.
Valid SC Clearance is highly desirable for the role as your will be working in a secure environment.
* Experience of Managed File Transfer systems
* Understanding of file transfer protocols such as FTPS and SFTP
* Ability to create and manage keys and certificates
* A working knowledge of security protocols and standards
* An understanding of networks, network storage, network components and TCP/IP
* Scripting/procedural coding and management of configuration files
* (Desirable) Knowledge of IBM MQ