My Client are consulting onto a government programme and are seeking an SC Cleared Release Lead to join a really worthwhile project.
The role will be predominantly remote for the duration of the lockdown however we will need someone who is willing to be on site full time following the closing of lockdown restrictions.Essential Skills/Experience
- Experience of leading the planning, scheduling and execution of the end-to-end release management process.
- Experience of coordinating release activities with teams working across multiple onshore and near-shore locations.
- Experience of working on complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-product cloud-first enterprise solutions based on AWS.
- Experience of working in an agile and Continuous Integration based environment (Scrum, Jira, Confluence).
- Experience of the GOV.UK Digital Service Standard preferred.
- Experience of working in a professional services/consultancy environment preferred.
- Must ensure that existing release management standards and processes are followed, proposing improvements where possible.
- Must be hands on, proactive, a clear/simple communicator and have excellent attention to detail.
Please apply ASAP if you're interested in the role as we are holding interviews over this week.