QC Analytical Team LeaderMerseysidePermanentCompetitive salary circa £46,000 per annum
Are you an experienced pharmaceutical Team Leader? Do you have man-management or leadership experience? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
This is a rare job opportunity for a QC Analytical Team Leader to join a world class, global pharmaceutical company at their site in Merseyside.
Responsibilities of the QC Analytical Team Leader are:
- As part of the QC leadership team, you will be one of 2 Team Leaders responsible for managing 6 GMP QC Analysts on a daily basis
- Planning workload and providing training for the team, dependent on the manufacturing schedule
- Author protocols for suitability studies and deal with compliance issues
- Develop new methods
- Managing demanding timescales, with several projects running simultaneously
- Manage department systems, such as deviation management, CAPA management, managing change controls and SOPs
- Troubleshooting on techniques
- To provide technical leadership and to co-ordinate the activities of work allocated to the QC Analytical team
The ideal candidate for the QC Analytical Team Leader will have:
- A BSc/MSc or PhD in Biology/Microbiology or Chemistry, in addition to 3- 5 years experience in a QC leadership role
- Industrial experience of leading/managing a QC Team
- Industrial knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
If you are looking to join a world leading pharmaceutical company, with exciting career prospects, then please apply today!