Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
The Client Services team is responsible for the successful on-boarding and continued service delivery to Institutional clients globally, invested via segregated accounts and pooled funds.
This team is a core function of the business linking key communication and processes between sales areas with fund management, risk, legal and compliance, reporting and operational departments. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Delivering excellent service to existing clients in line with the client's IMA and Columbia Threadneedle standards including:
- Working with Sales / Relationship and Consultant teams to manage and exceed client expectations, providing the first point of contact for resolution of client/consultant queries, requests and instructions
- Proactive client communication to discuss service standards and future requirements, building professional and trusted relationships with clients
- Coordinating enhancements and changes to IMA
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders within the business
- Overseeing of compliance monitoring and breach reporting to clients
- Reviewing service standards with service providers in line with client requirements
- Coordinating and managing client relationship due diligence sessions
- Ensuring client reporting and deliverables requirements are met including: Deadline management and quality control and coordination of enhancements and changes to reports
Client Take on
Working closely with the Client Contracting team, ensuring successful and controlled project management of new business. Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Direct Institutional Client service experience and good investment management experience including solid understanding of fund management, financial instruments, administration processes, performance analysis and reporting
- Must be a structured individual with strong workflow management and project management skills and be able to demonstrate the intellectual aptitude to understand complex issues
- Strong ability to work with others both in the team and across the business to achieve effective solutions and decisions.
- Excellent listening skills and assertive, empathetic approach to dealing with stakeholders within the business.
- Good organisational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Drive and enthusiasm demonstrated through strive to achieve a first-class service management function
- Ability to make clear decisions and exercise sound judgement; demonstrable problem solving, specifically around data and process whilst delivering on firm-wide commitments and setting a consistent good example against our values
- Excellent facilitation and meeting management skills, being able to discuss complex/technical concepts
- Openly shares information and own expertise with others
- Excellent numerical and written skills
Investment Management Certificate (or equivalent)