Join us as a Technology Product Delivery Manager
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for a driven individual to join us and deliver our goals on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- You'll be joining an innovative and inclusive culture where you'll have access to fantastic development opportunities
- Hone your existing project management skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
In your new role, you'll prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project plans, controls and resource plans. You'll make sure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
As a manager, it'll be your responsibility to empower and lead a team through the project lifecycle, set team member objectives, and carry out regular individual assessments and formal appraisals.
The skills you'll need
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate any project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Lead and define the production of a project initiation document and make sure that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to our strategic goals
- Analyse the appropriate statements and prepare estimates for approval
- Support the creation of a financial business case
- Track and report project costs and make sure that the project is completed in allotted budgets
- Make sure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed governance framework
We're looking for someone with solid experience of product or program delivery, ideally in a Fintech, digital banking or payments space. Financial and commercial management skills are a must, with the ability to support effective budget management within a project.You'll also need to hold an appropriate project management qualification, as well as experience in change management.
We'll also expect you to have:
- Experience of working in one or more multi-vendor engagements across the full life cycle of project or product delivery
- An in depth understanding of the different phases of product and project delivery, with the ability to plan, run and deliver end-to-end involving multiple suppliers
- The ability to lead and collaborate with wider business stakeholders, product owners, engineering teams and third parties
- The ability to manage sprints to build, test and deliver componentised solutions, partnering with engineering teams on short-cycle delivery
- A great eye for understanding, tracking and reporting on scope, budgets, resources and timeline data and use analytical skills to support the evolution of product roadmap
- Strong organisation skills and astute attention to detail
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.