We are partnering with a rapidly growing international professional services business helping them to find a Finance Manager to join their finance team. The company have been consistently growing by 25% year on year and have been listed amongst the top 25 companies in the UK within their field.
This role will be reporting in directly to an experienced Group Finance Manager and will take responsibility for the Accounts Receivable function including the day to day activities, management of a team of three junior individuals, preparation of key information and liaising with relevant stakeholder within the business.
- Acting as the primary point of contact and business partner for relevant sectors and business units
- Take overall responsibility for key sector and business units within AR
- Assisting the team with contract and project set-up queries as well as invoicing
- Preparation analysis and review of KPI's for the Accounts Receivable function and performing balance sheers reconciliations for AR
- Review and update AR controls
- Improve and implement new Accounts Receivable processes where appropriate
- Managing three junior members of the Team
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Senior experience in Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger and Credit Control function
- Experience of reporting (e.g. Lead Schedules, KPIs and other MI)
- Knowledge of accounting packages, preferably Access applications
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working within the professional services firm (preferable)