Responsibilities would include:
- Manage the complex strategic Investment Review project
- Develop the project charter, project plan and all required documentation
- Conduct detail analysis and produce documentation
- Lead and facilitate project discussions and meetings
- Represent the project in various project governance and forums
- Ensure successful delivering of the Investment Strategic Review
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Extensive Project Management experience from an Investment Manager
- Have previous experience of delivering Front Office/Investment focused projects within an IM.
- You will need to be hands on and detailed focused, with the ability to do the analysis whilst leading the Project and contributing to and producing material.