Health Care Assistant | Band 2 | Preston
Search Consultancy is looking for Mental Health Support workers that are available to work immediately within the NHS hospitals that we support across Lancashire.
We are currently using our new fast track compliance system to speed up the application process and to make it easier for you to be placed into work in the current circumstances.
We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player we want to here from you.Essential experience: - YOU MUST HAVE
- PMVA/ MAPA previous or current training
- Recent experience working as a Healthcare assistant or support worker within a mental health ward in a private or NHS Hospital setting (Min 150 hours exp)
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
- Fast Track Registration process
- Fantastic hourly rates
- Free mandatory Training
- Free MAPA Training
- Free yearly DBS Checks
- Holiday pay and sick pay for PAYE staff
- Great refer a friend schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
If you want to make a difference and our passionate about patient care we want to hear from you.
If you wish to apply or would like to inquire about any other opportunities we have, please contact or email .Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age