Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity with one of the UKs largest financial services brokers! We are recruiting case managers to help support their continuous growth as a leading name in the industry.
Quality driven and ambitious Case underwriter ideally CeMap qualified however this is not essential, this role would be perfect so we would encourage you to apply!About the role
You will be based in modern, spacious offices in Horwich. The role consists of processing and managing loan applications from the initial response through to completion, ownership and management of tasks to successfully deliver loan completions for our customers.About you
What can we offer a Case Underwriter?
- Current or recent experience in a regulated finance company
- You must have a solid understanding and experience in underwriting.
- Good knowledge of TCF, FCA and other regulations such as ECMD and MCOB
- Strong Communications skills both written and verbal.
- Long term career with real prospects.
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a forward-thinking business
- Company Pension Scheme
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Free secure parking
- Great location close to transport links
- Access to training and development
- Stimulating career progression
- Annual awards evening •
- Regular social nights
- Company uniform provided
- Immediate start dates!
Amazing opportunities for experienced Underwriters!
Claims Processor, Claims Manager, Case Manager, Mortgage Administrator, Claims Handler or Claims Administrator
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful