Our client is looking for Payroll Administrator to join their fast growing team on a permanent basis. Ideally you will have experience of working within a fast paced environment where excellent organisation skills are required. You will have keen eye for detail and be able to manage your own workload.
Under the supervision of the payroll manager your duties will be:
- Managing payroll processes from start to finish
- Inputting transactions and timesheets, processing starters and leavers.
- Processing BACS timetables, issuing payslips, collating summary reports and PAYE information to clients
- Ensure that payroll transactions are processed and paid promptly and accurately
- Liaison with HR Department for payroll information and queries
- Maintain payroll related management information
- Administer the childcare voucher system
- Undertake continuous professional development to enhance skills and job performance
- Communicate and liaise with all other staff and supervisors to provide a teamwork approach to problem solving and carrying out tasks
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Been in a recent Payroll Position with 2+ years experience
- Knowledge or experience of working within the construction industry
My client is looking for someone that has recent payroll experience and who is therefore able to hit the ground running. Current knowledge of payroll related legislation is important, along with excellent communication skills and being IT literate.
If you have the skills and knowledge required and want to take advantage of this excellent opportunity please do not hesitate to apply at