Ward are a leading Waste Management Specialist located in the East Midlands. We offer Metal and Waste recycling services to homes and businesses throughout the UK.
We are looking for time served Plant Fitters to join our team, based at our Chesterfield site. The roles are full time Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday shifts when required.
The standard starting rate for this role is £14.00 p/h with overtime paid at £17.50 p/h.
You will be responsible for pre-start checks, day to day maintenance and implementation of a robust PPM schedule for mobile and fixed recycling equipment.
Task specific training will be given and your existing certificates will be kept up to date.
This is a standalone role so confidence and experience is required.
You will need to have:
* Hydraulics and pneumatic fault finding and repair & replacement of components experience
* Diesel engine experience
* Wide range of experience in the fault finding/diagnosis and repair of mobile plant such as Liebherr/Sennebogen material handlers, Liebherr/CAT Loading shovels, Telehandlers, FLT'S, Teuton/TANA/Peterson shredders, McCloskey Screens, Compressors
* Full UK driving license
* Welding experience (MIG/ARC) + Burning/Cutting with propane/oxygen advantageous
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Conscientious, organised and driven with good communication skills
* Basic computer knowledge for updating the maintenance scheme upon tasks completed
* Knowledge of manufacturing/processing environment
* Time served with relevant plant operation certificates (NPORS or similar)
* Basic computer skills
We look forward to receiving your application