Up to £70,000 depending on experience, plus equity opportunityAbout Yoello
Yoello is a multi-award winning* fast-growth fintech providing mobile Order & Pay technology connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments operate.
Following a UK launch in 2020, Yoello has already expanded into North America and Australia and continues to grow rapidly with new markets and new products.
* Wales Fintech Awards 2020 - Fintech Startup of the Year and Mobile & Emerging Technologies. Cardiff Business Awards - Technology Company of the Year. Tech Nation Rising Stars - Regional Winner. More information
https://www.yoello.com/careersWhat we are looking for:
A strong track record as a Marketing Leader with demonstrable ability in strengthening and growing business opportunities. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer this role offers genuine long-term growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy, implementation plan and managing against the associated agreed budget and ensuring alignment to the Company's business objectives. You will oversee the execution of the strategy and implementation plan and be responsible for defining, negotiating and managing the marketing budget. We are looking for someone who is value driven, focused on using data to drive our marketing effort, using ROI and KPI's to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing spend. Experience to recognise failures and opportunities and be able to pivot quickly in response to changing market opportunities is crucial.
Conducting market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth and manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency is vital.
You will be happy working at the operational level, willing to get your hands dirty as well as dealing with the more strategic high level elements of the role. Accountabilities
What you'll get
- Develop the marketing strategy, implementation plan and associated budget for the business, ensuring alignment to the Company's objectives
- Manage the team to ensure optimal performance against the marketing strategy
- Lead, opportunity and pipeline generation
- Managing and measuring pipeline velocity and momentum
- Go to market strategy development including account-based marketing, Strategic Account marketing, event and campaign strategy, advertising etc.
- Managing the brand, PR, messaging and positioning
- Market research and competitor insights
- Marketing operations, CRM, Database and marketing technology roadmap
- Digital strategy including website, automation, social media, SEO and
- Content strategy and delivery
- Oversee the execution of the marketing strategy and implementation plan
- Monitoring budget and ROI on marketing spend
- Overseeing the marketing technology strategy, direction and implementation
- Ensuring effective marketing use of CRM to support the business objectives
- Controlling brand reputation
- A focus on strong sales and marketing alignment and collaboration to achieve the revenue target
- Develop the pipeline strategy, monitoring progress against the strategy, identifying gaps, opportunities for improvements & pivots & risks in the Company
- Manage marketing function including reporting against scorecard goals and agreed plan and business objectives
- Participate in the planning of the company's strategy, objectives and plans
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Product and Sales to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology development
- Share marketing best practices to key stakeholders
In addition to the base salary, equity and opportunity to work in a multi-award winning fast-growth start-up with new technologies and a high performing team we offer the following benefits:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- High quality mentoring from our leadership team and advisory board
- A high-quality office environment with the things you'd expect working at a FinTech start-up (free hot and cold drinks, beer fridge, regular socials etc.)
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.Seniority LevelIndustry
Employment TypeJob Functions
- Information Technology & Services