If you are looking to move away from the standard private practice model and take on a leading, challenging role in an entrepreneurial environment, this is a truly unique opportunity. You will be joining a company in its infancy a Litigation Paralegal which will sky rocket your experience and personal development.The Role
The company are looking for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join in their office based in Altrincham.
You will report to the Head of Legal and be part of a collaborative and close-knit team.
You will assist on case handling matters throughout the litigation process and become an integral part on the team.
You will deal with claims all representing the consumer such as; mis-selling events, financial services products, incorrect protection from landlords, doorstep lending.
You should have a sound knowledge of civil procedure rules.Requirements
- You will be an experienced Litigation Paralegal with at least 1 years experience
- Experience in Civil or Commercial Litigation is essential
- Experience in Financial Mis-selling matters would be highly advantageous
- A team player
- Commercially driven and motivated
- First class communication