Phonics Tutor (Face-to-Face)
£25 per hour
Vision for Education are currently recruiting KS1 tutors to deliver phonics tuition to Year 1/2 pupils from January 2021.
As a KS1 Tutor, you will be required to be patient, calm and empathetic, and hold the ability to engage young people, and motivate them to achieve and overcome any barriers to learning.
Lessons may take place during the school day, or after school depending on your availability and the requirements of the client schools.
Due to the nature of the role, suitable candidates will be comfortable liaising with school contacts and report any issues or concerns when necessary.
To be considered for KS1 Tutor position, you will:
• Have a background in teaching KS1 (QTS/QTLS is essential)
• Be comfortable to plan and lead sessions - previous experience is desired but not essential as training is provided
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver engaging lessons
• Be able available for at least 5 hours per week
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global. We only pay P.A.Y.E, we do not work with umbrella companies.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a KS1 Tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack in our primary team on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call. #visionsupport