Do you have experience of teaching at secondary school level? Can you tell your Macbeth from your Hamlet? Do you have a good knowledge of the English curriculum?
If you find yourself answering 'yes' to the questions above then please apply to this English Teacher role in Luton starting as soon as possible!
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Great transport links to the school
- Becoming part of a friendly and enthusiastic workforce
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Have a genuine love for teaching your class
- Controlling behaviour management within the classroom
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Experience working with secondary school children
- Strong communication skills with students, staff and parents
If you fit the criteria for this role then press 'Apply now' or you can email me at or call .