H9 Technical are currently looking to recruit a Civil Design Coordinator
to join a hugely exciting company within the Energy from Waste sector, who have secured several major project across the UK.
This will be a permanent role, based at the companies Head Office in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.Job Duties:
- Updating and tracking design programme
- Providing technical input and consultancy on all Civil Engineering matters
- Liaison between design team and project team on constructability
- Coordination of design deliverables
- Interfacing between departments during early initial phases of new projects
- Managing change and reporting to commercial team
- Support, development and mentoring of team of engineers.
What is on offer?
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Specific experience within the Energy from Waste sector desirable, but not essential
- 5+ years' experience Civil Engineering Design and Coordination on major construction projects within the Power Generation sector
- Strong communication skills, able to interact between departments.
- Experience with AutoCAD desirable, able to read and interpret drawings
- Previous experience in setting-up a new site from design stage desirable
- Highly competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.