Service Manager | based South Lincolnshire | £50,000 + comprehensive benefits package
Highly professional Service Manager required for this automotive company to manage all aspects of the Service Department, with a focus on achievement of Key Performance Indicators, customer contract retention, customer satisfaction, staff management and after service parts sales. This is the perfect opportunity for an office based Service Manager working, to put their experience to good use and further develop their career. You will have drive and determination to lead a high performing service team and along with providing first class service to your customers.
As the Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
* Organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation.
* Be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling, contracts, spare parts, other value-added products and services across the UK.
* Managing the workshop and service team, including CPD plans.
* Knowledge and experience of the automotive / heavy manufacturing / engineering sectors is required together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
* Service contract management
* Carry out risk assessments
* Have the drive and determination to have a high performing team and service to your customers.
* Working closely with other departments across the company in order to meet customers expectations and deliverables.
* Systems and process implementations - best practices.
* In-depth service management background
* A real desire to achieve great things
* A technical or engineering background
* Strong commercial and financial appreciation
* IT literate
* Customer Service focused
* Ability to cope under pressure.
* An up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation.
* Must have a full UK driving licence.
If you would like to find out about this great new Service Manager Vacancy, that is both challenging and rewarding. Apply Today.
McCarthy Adams recruitment is based in Lincolnshire, supporting the Greater Lincolnshire community in finding the very best talent for our clients. If you are looking for a new opportunity or thinking about your job search, please get in touch