Premier Education is working with a client in Failsworth who is looking for an English Teacher to work in their Secondary ASD school from after Feb 1/2 term until the Summer Holidays - due to COVID this may also involve some remote teaching - handover is expected to happen 2 weeks before Feb 1/2 term to allow preparation for after the school holidays.
This school is part of an outstanding group of Academies and is a full time long term role.
* Relevant Teaching Qualification with QTS / QTLS
* Generic GCSE English Lang and Lit teaching experience
* AQA exam board experience
* Functional skills experience
* Experience of working with learners with ASD
* Strong ICT skills - to be able to provide remote teaching when required
* DBS on the update service
* Ability to plan, mark and assess as required
* Passionate and committed to teaching learners with ASD
This role is a Maternity Cover so will defintiely last for 2 terms - our client has also kept on the long term teachers from Premier Education throughout this lockdown in their posts as they value their staff and want to ensure they are looked after.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant qualifications and experience then please respond via email to myself and attach an updated CV highlighting your English teaching experience