Analytics ManagerLondonUp to £80,000 plus benefits
Harnham are partnered with a leading agency who work with some of the biggest names in tech, retail and eCommerce. They are looking for a new Analytics Manager due to business growth. You will manage a high performing team of analysts, work on data strategy and insight projects and be hands-on with coding/modelling.Analytics Manager
You don't have to tick all of the boxes but some of the following would be relevant:
- Be part of a fast-paced analytics function and work on greenfield projects for clients
- Be hands-on with customer data to build a better view of the customers, increase acquisition and retention and predict future behaviour
- Use SQL and R/Python for advanced analysis and to build statistical models e.g. propensity, churn etc
- Manage a high performing team of analysts
- Be responsible for all things data and regularly work with the C-Suite
Salary and Benefits
- You will have commercial experience in SQL with knowledge of statistics and visualisations too
- Experience in marketing analytics and customer analytics
- Experience managing analysts
- Statistical modelling experience and advanced coding knowledge
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £80,000 plus benefits.
Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire remotely as well.