Renewable Service EngineerHorncastle£32,000 - £37,000 paFull Time/Permanent
We are looking for an experienced service engineer to join a renewable heating company who is going through a period of rapid growth. The successful application will carry out servicing and maintenance of heat pumps within an existing team.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out servicing and maintenance of renewable heating systems.
- Carry out diagnostics and repairs.
- Attend reactive breakdowns.
- Carry out risk assessments of site
- Complete customer handovers
- Complete paperwork and timesheets
- Minimum of 5 years plumbing and heating experience
- Experience of maintenance, servicing and commissioning of ASHP and GSHP heat pumps (advantageous but not essential)
- Good communication and customer service skills
- NVQ L3 Plumbing
- 17th edition (advantageous but not essential)
- A full clean driving licence
- Salary between £32,000 and £37,000
- PLUS company van and fuel card
- Continuous training and development
To apply for this fantastic and rewarding opportunity please provide your CV. All relevant candidates will be contacted.