Are you an experienced Marketing Manager seeking a new permanent role in Shropshire? I am currently working with a company within the retail sector who are seeking a forward-thinking, autonomous and analytical Marketing Manager with a creative flair to take their Marketing strategy to the next level.The Role
- Sole management of the Marketing process
- Maintaining their already established adwords account
- Analysing customer web movement to create a best-in-class online experience
- Raise brand awareness amongst target audiences and drive leads to our site and sales team in support of growth ambitions.
- Relationship management internally and externally whilst developing, implementing, managing and measuring current online channels and campaigns and develop pricing structures to capture and grow our retail, trade, eBay and Amazon markets
- Newsletter development and execution using Mailchimp
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Experience in GoogleAdwords is desirable
- Expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) such as GoogleAnalytics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Excel, (Facebook, twitter a bonus)
- Mailchimp newsletter development, execution and delivery of results
- High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes
- You demonstrate robust project management skills, are organised and highly efficient with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- You'll have the ability to perform under pressure and manage a diverse and heavy workload.
- £28,5000pa starting salary
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Career progression and development