This is an ideal role for an Audit & Accounts Senior, or experienced Semi-Senior, to join a rapidly growing and ambitious firm who are known for their quality of clients and friendly working environment.Client Details
A fast-growing and well-known accountancy practice who have a great reputation across Kent and the South East are looking for a and Audit Senior to join one of their offices in various locations in Kent.Description
Joining the Kent team as a Qualified or newly qualified Audit Senior/ Semi Senior, you take responsibility for the delivery of audit and/or accountancy services to a wide ranging, varied and challenging client base. The firm is growing and planning for future developments and therefore the business is seeking individuals, who are career focused and looking to progress in their careers, gaining more responsibility, client contact and scope for involvement in project work, with potential for involvement across other discipline areas and secondments. You will have genuine opportunity progress and develop in your audit career following qualification.Profile
- Ability to execute work efficiently, delivering excellent service.
- Act as a role model for more junior members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching.
- Adhere to the firm's risk management policies at all times.
- Deliver work to the highest quality.
- Solid understanding and application of UKGAAP accounting fundamentals and applications; proficient in basic technical techniques (valuations, modelling, spreadsheets).
- Ability to provide fast and intuitive analysis; correctly interpreting data, including financial statements and source documents.
- Demonstration of the ability to effectively manage the audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- The ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client's sites, including liaison with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
Salary between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.