Digital Marketing Manager£23,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience Nottingham based with travel to London (Remote working initially)Who will you be working for?
A well-established software company who enables construction companies to achieve and maintain competitive advantage by improving performance, efficiency, and success across all projects. The Operational, Commercial & Financial software they offer, allows customers to control, change, eliminate risk and make real-time actions visible which directly translates into measurable efficiency and success.The Digital Marketing Manager role:
Suitable candidates should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will work closely with the Sales team to launch specific campaigns on time, candidates will be able to budget and demonstrate a clear return on investment.
What are the requirements?
- Deliver qualified new leads consistently for the Sales team.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Enhance and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the Sales team.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Create Sales Funnels supported by automated lead nurturing campaigns.
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Online sales tools, including ROI calculators.
- Manage editorial and content calendar for articles and social media posts.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Degree in Marketing and/or accredited courses in Digital Marketing.
- Ideally you will have hands on experience within digital marketing for a software or technology company.
- Google certification would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g.,DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Experience of LinkedIn marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
D ue to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies . YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.