We are recruiting a Senior Care Assistant to work in a private carehome in Woking.
If you have previous experience of administering medication and working as a team leader, then we'd love to hear from you.
The privately owned home specialises in Dementia, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment and Younger Adults.
* Level 3 in Health & Social Care
* Senior Carer/Team leader experience
* Previous experience in administering medication
* Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
* Good level of English
Salary & Benefits:
Avanta Care are committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary, including the following:
* Starting salary of £12.50 per hour
* An additional £0.75 per hour for Nights shifts
* Help obtaining DBS and insurance (If necessary)
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Pension Scheme
* 28 days paid holiday per year
* Fully-funded learning and development, including online training access
* Recommend a Friend scheme - Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS supplier across the UK, we've found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you'll do. We'll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you'll want to stay in