Do you have a background in supporting young people and looking for a new opportunity to further develop your career? If so, Reed have an opportunity you may be interested in!
We are currently working in partnership with colleges around Cambridgeshire who are seeking driven and motivated SEN Learning Support Assistants to join their team in the new academic year.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about education and providing the future workforce with the support they need to succeed in Further Education. You will undertake a range of administrative and development duties in order to guide students through their chosen qualifications.
I am keen to speak with individuals who have a supporting background whether it be Youth work, Care work or Learning support. Role: SEN Learning Support Assistant
Supporting individuals with Special Educational Needs in their chosen subjects
Providing one to one in class support Working hours: Full time and Part time Contract Type: Temporary, ongoing Day rate: £75 per day
- Passionate about working in Further Education
- Experience supporting young people
- L2 or equivalent in Maths and English
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK's largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please apply.
We also offer a referral scheme of £50 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!