Nursery Room Leader - Term Time Only
WimbledonSalary £16.5k - £18k
A great opportunity has become available to work for a private day nursery in Wimbledon as an Nursery Pre School Room Leader
You must be qualified to at least level 3
in Early Years/Childcare.
You will provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in your care and be part of a supportive team, with access to excellent resources.
Requirements for the Nursery Room Leader
- experience of working with children in a nursery/private day care setting as a practitioner and room leader
- a relevant early years/childcare qualification at either Level 3 or above
- strong knowledge of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- a clear understanding of safeguarding and knowledge of child protection procedures
- can plan activities for children that are age appropriate that will develop the children's language and communication skills and foster their curiosity and independence
- good communication skills, approachable, confident and caring with a passion for working with young children
- good team player.
We offer on-going support, training and career development.
If you have the skills to succeed in this Nursery Room Leader
role and are committed to the provision of quality childcare and education then do apply.Pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS will be required and you must have right to work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Childcare: minimum of 3 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time Perm
If you are interested please apply now
- Childcare: 2 years (Preferred)