An experienced Italian speaking Senior Accountant is urgently needed for a global high tech organisation which provides IT solutions across the world, to assist their multilingual accounting team. You will be based in Essex and will play a vital part in the company, ensuring the timely preparation of management accounts. You have to be able to commute to Essex as this role will be office-based.Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and managing the General Ledger
- Preparing and being responsible for internal reporting
- Dealing with and preparing all VAT, compliance and tax activities and undertaking audit work
- Being responsible for statutory accounting/corporate reconciliations
- Ensuring timing and accuracy of accounting activity of the company
- Working closely and cooperatively with other accountants on various tasks within the finance department
The ideal applicant will be responsible, organised, have strong analytical skills and solid experience in a similar accountant role. This is a great opportunity for an Italian speaking Senior Accountant who wants to pursue a new challenge and wants to progress within a global organisation within the technology sector. Are you a self-starter looking for a rewarding career where no day in the job is the same and where you can make a real difference? If you can say yes to this, then we need you!Profile:
- Perfectly fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken, is a must
- Must have experience with and knowledge of Italian GAAP and UK GAAP
- Experience with making accruals, prepaid, European VAT and balance sheet reconciliation is a must
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification or a degree in Finance or Economics is a plus
- Able to commute to Essex on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.