A great opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing business who are looking to add to their experienced payroll team.
This role will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will require the successful candidate to have previous experience of working within a payroll bureau and ideally will have experience of the furlough scheme.
Duties will include:
· Prepare and run monthly payrolls, within a specified time limit.
· Calculate and verify information received, including claims for sick pay, maternity / paternity / adoption pay, travelling and subsistence allowances and dealing with the implications of salary sacrifice schemes.
· Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
· Deal with all payroll correspondence.
· Respond to queries from clients.
· Deal with all new client set up procedures.
· Assume responsibility for a proportion of departmental billing procedures.
· Set up and manage on-going auto enrolment procedures.