As a Global Brand Manager for No7, you are responsible for working with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute the strategy for No7 skincare that will contribute to our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting time to join this team as we look at continuing our global expansion, creating breakthrough NPD and developing best in class communication platforms. We are always looking for new and different ways to do things and know we must constantly evolve.
• Develop and deliver global brand assets and campaign materials that are relevant for different markets and consumer targets ensuring seamless alignment with brand CDS and annual brand plan
• Understands the reality of changing consumer & shopper behaviour, beliefs, attitudes and motivations in a way that can be leveraged for growth by Global Brands and shape the plans accordingly
• Be the key gate-keeper and project manager for planning, asset/tool/functionality creation for all global assets
• Contribute to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive engaged, team member and manager
A bit about you:
• You are a passionate marketer with a passion for the beauty industry and all things relating to skincare and cosmetics
• You have experience in developing NPD delivery and communication development
• You can thrive in a dynamic, ever changing environment
• You are passionate about building strong relationships and can work seamlessly within a matrix organisation
• You have experience in handling and delivering multiple agency briefs from the initial stages through to evaluation and delivery
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, please contact
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://.