Currently recruiting a Finance Manager for our Cambridge based client. As a key member of the UK finance team the Finance Manager is part of the global finance team working across 5 countries with responsibility for financial planning, management accounting, analysis and reporting.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the following duties.
• Review of monthly Financial Statements and management pack preparation
• Review quarterly financial reporting packs including income and expenditure trackers and cashflow trackers
• Review of financial reports and supporting
• Review of international cash requirements and forecasts, treasury management and exchange rate management
• Provide financial analytical insights that drive quality for operational performance
• Analysis of finance data, produce metrics/stats using trend analysis to identify actionable
• Oversight of consolidated balance sheet reconciliations for group accounts
• Work with overseas offices to develop annual financial plans and work plans
• Track and review progress against assumptions made in the annual financial plan and strategic plan
• Oversight and monitoring that operating costs are in-line with target
• Lead the re-budgeting of contracts when required
• Review analysis of results through weekly, monthly and quarterly flash/ KPI reporting to inform decision making across the business
• Work with the Head of Finance in the management of the UK team priorities and deliverables
• Work with Head of Finance in delivering the year end external audit process
Candidates will be expert users of MS Excel and ideally will have experience of building KPI reporting models. Though not essential, a professional accountancy qualification ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be highly desirable. Applicants will possess strong technical financial reporting skills and experience of managing or coaching people would be a distinct advantage, though this skill set may have been gained outside of a work context.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on