Newly created role for an Internal Communications role to join this leading organisation for a 12 month contract.
This is a hands on role that will require someone who can quickly take the lead with minimal supervision to really drive internal communications through this period of exciting, transformational change. You will be a motivated self starter who can learn the business and its culture quickly to have an immediate and significant impact
The successful candidate will have -
* Strong Internal Communications experience gained within a change environment ideally within a global business and at Manager level
* Experience of segmenting key audiences and practical implications of organisational culture and language on planning and delivery of internal communication.
* Detailed knowledge of digital communications channels
* Core principles of effective employee voice, knowledge sharing and communication of change.
* Good knowledge of relationship between organisational strategy, culture, structure, business context and strategic narrative and the role of the internal communications in connecting people to this.
* Principles of social media and community management.
* Ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative research.
This role will suit someone who is available on short or no notice and is looking to commit to a 12 month role. There may be further opportunity beyond the initial 12 months but this cannot be guaranteed.
This position will initially be fully from home but over time you will need to spend time in the in office in central Cambridge as and when is needed.