SENIOR PRODUCT ANALYST LONDON£75,000-£80,000 + BENEFITS THE COMPANY
This company is one of the UKs leading tech start-ups, operating on a website and an app basis. They have been growing over the last few years and have been expanding their analytics function to be a strong team of data professionals.THE ROLE
As a Senior Product Analyst you will sit in the centralised analytics function. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working in a fast-paced environment and leading projects.
- Champion the understanding of customer behaviour in relation to new products.
- Work with senior stakeholders to analyses product success, performance of marketing campaigns and overall customer activity in relation to product launches.
- Carry out A/B tests, a lot of focus of experimentation within this team.
A successful Senior Product Analyst will have:
- Advanced knowledge and commercial experience using SQL is essential.
- Experience working in an app/ online company within product analytics is key.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and non-technical stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a STEM subject from a top 10 University.
HOW TO APPLY
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Great work culture and environment.
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.