My client is a fast growing agency; originally a pure marketing agency, they have grown to offer a full service to their clients. They are a small team who are looking for a skilled and experienced Powerpoint Presentation Designer to join them and work with their clients on a range of projects.
As the sole Specialist you will be responsible for the company's busy production of presentations and marketing collateral. You will build PowerPoint Presentations from scratch, arrange design assets, create new ideas and also follow large client brand guidelines. You will produce innovative branding and create attention-grabbing and conceptual digital material for their developing online presence.
This role will be PowerPoint and Design focused, so the successful candidate will need to be adaptable and have a strong digital, graphics and presentations background. Experience with working with Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe packages is essential.Responsibilities of the role
- Producing creative, branded bespoke PowerPoint templates and presentations from sketches
- Designing graphics for presentations using Photoshop and Adobe
- Proofreading and improving copies
- Assisting to create impactful marketing collateral, branding, website designs and digital marketing
- Designing and producing collateral, such as: brochures, animations, infographics, adverts, social media content and images
- Assisting with website content updates and rolling out new functions
- Fast learner who is up to date with current design trends
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with a proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience of using Adobe software of your choosing
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Very organised and driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail with excellent proof reading