Key Group is one of the most exciting, forward-thinking brands in financial services right now, focused on helping people unlock a better retirement. As we continue to grow, we have an opening for an ambitious and talented marketing executive to join our busy B2B marketing team.
You will already be working in a marketing executive role with experience of running multi-channel marketing campaigns. You'll have a background in B2B marketing and although financial services experience would be an advantage, it is not essential as many of the skills you have already honed in your current role will be transferable.
As part of the manufacturing marketing team, you will be helping to drive greater penetration and levels of new business from our existing customer database - which spans the full spectrum of experience in this market from specialist equity release firms to those entering the market for the first time - as well as helping to grow our brand awareness and attract new advisers to our proposition.
You will be required to efficiently and effectively support a range of B2B marketing activities covering operational tasks, with a strong focus on campaign development and management using a wide range of marketing channels. This will include social media, digital advertising, content marketing, events and in particular e-marketing.
In return, we can offer a competitive remuneration package and a role at the very heart of this fast-paced business, in a large and dynamic marketing team. We are proud of what we do and who we are, and Key Group is committed to helping everyone in our organisation unlock their true potential and thrive.
If you are looking for your next exciting career step into a role that will not only stretch you but reward you for your efforts, we'd like to hear from you.
- Plan and manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of external marketing campaigns.
- Support B2B Social Media campaign strategy, including content marketing development, deployment and growing follower numbers among adviser community.
- Track the weekly/monthly performance of campaign KPIs against previous campaigns and industry standards and communicate the performance of emails to internal stakeholders. Assist with producing ongoing status reports and regular account campaign analysis reports as required.
- Work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales team) to identify optimal channels for acquiring new customers via competitions, social media, campaigns, direct mail and other channels; test different techniques and promotions for driving conversion from registration.
- Ongoing management and continued segmentation of the adviser database to identify and target supporters and lapsed supporters with specific campaigns.
- Responsibility for managing/monitoring campaign activity, as required, creating accurate and engaging campaign ideas to suit a business-to-business audience.
- Ensure full compliance across all marketing activity where appropriate and help co-ordinate record keeping/monitoring of all compliant material within the B2B area.
- Identify conference opportunities, provide administrative support and attend events where necessary.
- Work in collaboration with all stakeholders across the business.
- Some travel (including overnight stays) may be required for attendance at key industry/company events.
Marketing | Marketing Executive | Email Marketing | B2B | Digital | Reporting | Analysis | KPIs | Campaign Management | Social Media | Advertising | Content Marketing | E-marketing | Multi-channel | Campaign Analysis | EventsEssential Skills
- B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Planning and developing marketing activity using all areas of the 'marketing mix'.
- Campaign analysis.
- Graduate or equivalent with marketing campaign experience.
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.