This is a grand opportunity to join a market leading international Fintech company. The company have consistently been experiencing exponential growth and are currently in search of an experienced, organised and methodical Operations Manager to manage their business operations. The role is for someone with operational management experience, ideally within the insolvency or financial services industries.
About the Company
A leading Fintech company with an international reach, which provides Open Banking, Consumer affordability and Insolvency management SaaS solutions to global Retail Banks and Financial institutions/enterprises, Lending and Credit providers. With a successful track record of over 10 years in the Digital Finance space, this is a solid FinTech company with a strong footprint in the market.
Due to exceptional demand from their UK Clients and wider opportunities in the UK market, we have opened a hub office in central Nottingham. The company is in an exciting phase of fast growth with new clients joining their industry leading Fintech platform.
The ideal candidate can expect a fast working environment where compliance and accuracy of them and the team is essential. The role will involve tactical and strategic management of the team as well as some daily tactical duties.
* Work within the SaaS Digital Finance (Insolvency Management SaaS solutions) business line of the company
* Manage the insolvency management team working on behalf of creditors that are exposed to personal insolvencies in the UK
* Plan and deploy our team resources to effectively manage the case and cash expectations of the company's clients
* Engage with the company's clients on operational performance meetings
* Ensure compliance is maintained to the standards of our risk management framework
* Train and develop the operational team
* Work with internal stakeholders to agree the IT development roadmaps for our operational delivery
* Manage suppliers to the insolvency platform
Key skills and experience:
* 3 years experience of operational management in a financial services or insolvency organisation
* A strong people person with the ability to engage with and lead a team
* Experience of working in a strong targets driven environment
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* The applicant will undergo a successful DBS and credit check
* Good knowledge of using Microsoft Office products
* Project planning
* Cash / payment processing management