Working for a hyper-growth Telco that has consistently achieved double-digit YOY growth for a decade (on track for that even this year!), the Propositions Executive will help to develop, deliver and manage the company's growing proposition set across all channels, spanning B2C and B2B.
The Propositions Executive will work closely with the Senior Propositions Manager to ensure the company is building the most competitive and market-leading propositions for their customers. This will require bringing a segmented and complex set of propositions to market, avoiding a 'one size fits all' approach.
The Propositions Executive will have:
· Worked in a consumer marketing, product marketing or proposition role (or similar)
· Ideally worked in Telco or a subscription driven business
· Evidence of project ownership and working independently in a fast-paced organisation
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
· Used customer data to make improvements and drive change
· A creative and proactive approach
· Candidates may come from sectors such as telco, telecommunications, broadband, subscriptions, retail, FMCG, eCommerce, consulting etc.
COVID hasn't dented their growth or their hiring (hired 300+ people this year) and 2021 is set to be another hyper-growth year. The Propositions Executive who joins will be mentored by a highly talented Senior Propositions Manager, with a view to be promoted to a Propositions Manager themselves.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
£35000-40,000 + bonus + benefits