A Mechanical Design Manager position has just become available within a well-established manufacturing business. Located in Derby, this leading business will be paying a competitive starting salary/bonus and overall package to the successful Engineering professional.
Do you want to work in a modern Engineering environment? Do you want to work for a business that has supplied precision-engineered products across the globe for over 30 years? Then we want to hear from you!Overview of the position -
Required experience/attributes -
- Manage a team of mechanical design engineers, ensuring that all work completed is aligned to customer requirements and within the relevant time frames.
- Ensure that BOM and any project changes are documented correctly.
- Work with HR Management on the recruitment of further exceptional members of the team.
- Ensure that the correct training programmes are in place and development is tracked accordingly.
- Work closely with all teams on site, ensuring that all departments push for continuous improvement.
Benefits include -
- Experience working within a similar management role (mechanical/mechatronics).
- Ability to read technical drawings and use 3D Design software to a high level.
- Solid understanding of bespoke special purpose machinery.
- HNC, HND or relevant education within mechanical engineering.
- Well organised and proactive work ethic.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension and annual leave package.
- Free parking.
- Opportunity to be a part of a well-established and fast growing business.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.