Paid Media Strategist and Senior Paid Media Strategist.The Role
Urgently looking for 1 x Paid Media Strategist and 1 x Senior Paid Media Strategist.
Both roles have opportunities for team management, though this is a requirement for the Senior Strategist.As a full-time Paid Media Strategist, you will:
As a full-time Senior Paid Media Strategist, you will also :
- Own the paid media strategy for a portfolio of clients, across paid search, shopping, social and display
- Drive delivery of paid media campaigns, using the supporting team effectively to get amazing results for our clients and working hands-on where appropriate
- Work closely with digital marketing specialists (clients and internally) to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs
- Report back on the success of campaigns to our clients and other stakeholders
- Lead on new business pitches from the perspective of your discipline
- Provide training and mentoring for our internal teams
- Contribute to the marketing through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events/webinars/guest posts
- Manage a high-performing portfolio of clients through direct and indirect reports
- Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and active involvement in the wider paid media community
We're looking for someone with an in-depth technical understanding of PPC and Paid Social, a team-player and someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of best practice.To be considered for the Paid Media Strategist role, you will need to:
To be considered for the Senior Paid Media Strategist role, you will also need to:
- Typically have a minimum of 3+ years' experience in a PPC-specific role, or equivalent demonstrable case studies
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing PPC campaigns across paid search and shopping, with intermediate experience in paid social and display.
- Proven experience in successfully handling and growing large-scale accounts through digital marketing activity.
- A strong portfolio of paid media success stories where performance improvements are demonstrated by meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Strong commercial awareness, using client reports to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client's business model.
- Experience managing delivery teams and delegating work effectively.
- Have a demonstrable expert level of experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Impression uses Google Sheets and Google Suite).
- Demonstrate the highest standards of team management, being a champion for your team that encourages growth and inspires those around them
- Have experience communicating paid media strategy to senior business stakeholders
- Agency experience is highly beneficial for this role
- Experience across a number of verticals and industry segments, including lead generation and eCommerce will aid your application
- Experience using 3rd party bid management tools and/or Google Marketing Platform.
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI or Data Studio a bonus
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Company pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to leading Employee Assistance Programmes
- A carbon negative company, including personal carbon offset
- Regular internal "lunch and learn" sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts
- Top Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
- Organised work socials
- Discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
- The usual agency stuff - drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Full or part remote working is also a possibility for the right candidate
Excellent Opportunity - Get in touch for immediate consideration