£50,000 - £55,000 + BenefitsThe Company:
Our client is a very large global charity with an interesting and enjoyable culture, and a very worthwhile Raison D'etre. The International technology team has reached a very exciting phase in their evolution, and is soon to experience a significant expansion. This is a very good time to join the business and be a part of this journey.Benefits:
25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension, Travel to work allowance, meal allowanceJob Description:
Microsoft 365 delivers important communication and collaboration services to the company. You will be responsible for all end-points including design and deployment of enterprise mobility and security solutions. Using Intune, you will play a crucial role in the deployment, management and configuration of endpoints, security and applications.Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Ownership of Intune (Endpoint Manager)
- End to end deployment process for devices.
- Designing, deploying and configuring windows 10. (autopilot, Azure AD joined).
- Deployment and management of Microsoft Teams.
- Build Scripts using PowerShell to automate tasks.
- Configure Azure security (MFA, ATP, AIP)
- Office 365 administration (Exchange online, Sharepoint Online)
Desired Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Expert with Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Strong experience with PowerShell Scripting and automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10
- Experienced with deploying and managing other platforms (Mac, iOS, Android)
- Identity and Access Management
- 5+ years technical support
- 3+ years providing technical support to Office 365 Services
- Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Microsoft Teams
- Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- Sharepoint Online
- M365 Certified
- Experience with ITIL
To apply for this Intune Administrator permanent job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavours to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.