A Senior .NET Developer is required by a high-growth Track 100 software organisation. The successful Senior .NET Developer will be joining one of the most profitable software houses in the North West. You will play a fundamental role in the ongoing success of the business's state-of-the-art product suite. Their award-winning web security platform is already used by 50,000 customers across the globe, including the likes of Microsoft and Google.
The successful Senior .NET Developer, you will be working with some of the latest and greatest tech, in a professional but non-corporate working environment. You will have fantastic career opportunities and will be joining the business prior to a major expansion. The package includes an exceptional basic salary, an excellent private pension scheme, share options, private medical insurance, income protection, and more.Essential skill set of the successful Senior .NET Developer:
- An extensive software development career with an excellent knowledge of core .NET and C#.
- An outstanding problem-solver who enjoys solving complex problems.
- Educated to degree-level.
- Experience practising Agile, with pair programming and TDD.
- A team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment.