UK Marketing Manager - Permanent£34,000 - £37,000 per annum
Macildowie are excited to be recruiting a UK Marketing Manager for a leading communications business based in Nottingham.
- The quality lead generation target for the UK (existing and new customers); some campaigns will be centrally derived and managed, others will be specific to the UK
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Managing the monthly spend against budget
- Developing UK market knowledge about how our products solve problems for customers
- Developing t-shaped marketer skills - and ensuring Field Marketing Executives also gain these skills
- Monthly meetings with the UK Sales team to inform them about campaigns and progress against targets and find solutions to challenges
- Regular 1-2-1s with the field marketing executives and the Field Marketing Manager
- Collaborative work with other Marketing Managers across the globe to share ideas and success stories
Performance against the following KPIs:
- The quality lead target
- The new customer target (requires a close interlock with Sales)
- The new business revenue target (requires a close interlock with Sales)
- Growth leads generated for existing customers (either as a result of up-sales or cross-sales)
- The performance of campaigns (these may be centrally-led or exclusive to the territory)
- Completion of weekly KPIs with a commentary that explains performance and activity
- Stakeholder sentiments - CoE, Sales, direct line reports
The right candidate will have:
- The ability to articulate how your activity is impacting broader business performance
- A wide knowledge of marketing tactics, particularly in digital marketing (PPC, SEO, social media, content, email marketing)
- A target-driven marketing approach with a keenness to work with data to drive ever-improving performance
- Experience of working closely with Sales to gain buy-in and their valuable input into projects
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders expectations whilst ensuring that ideas are shared, successes replicated, and errors avoided
- Knowledge of search engine marketing and funnel optimisation, and the importance of aligning collateral with different stages of the buyer journey.
- A player-manager approach, capable of developing the strategy, but not afraid to roll their sleeves up and execute programmes of work
- Our values of ownership, innovation, passion and integrity are essential to the success of this role
- Experience executing product launches, with knowledge of how to plan, execute and measure the effectiveness of campaigns to win new customers and cross-sell to existing customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager looking to take the helm and add some real value to a successful, market-leading business.
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.