Role - Accounts Senior
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Are you ACCA/ACA qualified or finalist? Do you have 2-3 years' experience in an accountancy practice?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a growing company based in Oxford, Oxfordshire who are looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 2-3 years' experience in an accountancy practice and is part qualified or qualified ACCA/ACA. If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as an Accounts Senior?
· Supporting a number of Partners and Managers whilst also managing your own diverse portfolio of clients and being their primary point of contact
· Using a variety of accounting software packages
· Working to strict deadlines and producing a high level of work within budget
· Preparing and reviewing working papers, statutory accounts, management accounts, tax computations and returns
· Exceeding client expectations and building strong relationships
· Supervising and training more junior members of the team
You should apply for the role of Accounts Senior if you have...
· At least 2 - 3 years' experience working with an UK accountancy practice
· ACCA/ACA qualified or finalist
· University degree with a 2.1 or higher, or 3 A-Levels with BBC grade or higher (or equivalent)
· Ability to pick up new IT software quickly and strong Excel skills
· Excellent communication skills with a strong attention to detail
Easy transport routes from; Witney, Crawley, Ducklington, Yelford, Hardwick, North Leigh, Curbridge, Windsor and Minister Lovell
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - PN234
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Accounts Senior role, please contact Phoebe Nugent at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job